Dedicated to helping immigrants achieve their dreams

Firm Overview:

The Law Offices of Figeroux & Associates is a full-service firm with over 16 years of law experience that has helped more than 10,000-plus clients. The firm was created by Civil Rights attorney Brian Figeroux and concentrated initially on Criminal Defense, Family/ Divorce Law and Police Misconduct Issues, but soon expanded our practice to United States Immigration Law, a world-class focus on Personal Injury, Tax Relief and Bankruptcy Law. Read More




Apply for Deferred Action Figeroux and Associates are dedicated to the practice of immigration law. We handle many us immigration cases on behalf of clients throughout the United States and from around the world. We can represent you no matter where you live.
Read More
B2 Tourist Visa

Want to come visit the United States?Visit the U.S. for up to one year, we can help you obtain this B2 tourist visa even if you have been denied before. Read More

K1 Fiancee Visa and K3 Marriage Visa Learn about the difference between a K1 Fiancee Visa and K3Marriage A K1 visa is a United States non immigrant visa benefitting fiancé and fiancée of US citizen petitioners.
Read More

How will Comprehensive Immigration Reform, CIR, affect me?

America is a nation of immigrants. Our American journey and our success would simply not be possible without the generations of immigrants who have come to our shores from every corner of the globe. It is helpful to take a moment to reflect on the important contributions by the generations of immigrants who have helped us build our economy, and made America the economic engine of the world.
Read More

Student Visas

Want to study or go to college in the US?  F1 Visas. An alien who has a residence in a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abandoning, who wishes to come to the United States to pursue a course of study.
Read More

Diversity Visa Program: DV-2014 Entry Instructions The Diversity Immigrant Visa program is a United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card.   It is also known as the Green Card Lottery. The lottery is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c).
Read More
What to do if you are arrested by Immigration The record-setting deportation of illegal immigrants under President Barrack Obama has drawn scorn from Hispanic Americans, Caribbean Americans and members of the clergy, despite recent administration efforts to temper the policy.  According to various studies, including a new Pew Hispanic Center study.
Read More

Making Home Affordable TThe Making Home Affordable Program (MHA) ® is a critical part of the Obama Administration's broad strategy to help homeowners avoid foreclosure, stabilize the country's housing market, and improve the nation's economy.
Click here

Invest in New York

Figeroux & Associates and Unified Realty, Inc., will help you acquire high growth, high yield properties in neighborhoods with strong rental demand to maximize your return on investment. You can be rest assured of independent and unbiased advice.

Investing Services
Exclusive Buyers Agent

New York City Investment Properties

The Buying Process
Purchasing Process
Real Estate FAQ
Mortgage FAQ
Comparable Market Analysis
Figeroux & Associates - Buyers Attorney Retainer

Foreign Investors Guide

A comprehensive guide for Foreign buyers seeking to invest in New York City real estate.


Important Links

To verify employee information with the USCIS, use E-Verify, click here

To check your case status online or to register for email notifications on your case, click here.

To change your address with the USCIS, click here

To locate your local Immigration Service Center of the USCIS Service, click here.

For the processing time on various forms filed with the USCIS, click here.

To apply for your United States Passport, click here.

To check the status of a Freedom of Information Act request, click here.

To check the Priority Date, Visa Bulletin of applications with the USCIS, click here.

To find a USCIS Authorized Medical Doctor,
close to you, click here.

To check the latest Filing Fees, click here.

To schedule an appointment with the USCIS, that is an Infopass, click here.

To locate the address and telephone number for your Consulate in New York City, click here.

To register for Selective Service, or to check your registration, click here.

To get information on how to get married in New York City